You can support our work in many ways, donating whatever you can afford to help us to assist you in finding the information you require. Rest assured that all donations will contribute solely to our work for Manx residents and will not be sent elsewhere. All our staff are volunteers, keeping our administration costs to a minimum.
- One-off gifts to the charity can be made by post to Beth Martin, Director, 2 Smeale Cottages, Andreas, IM7 3EB. Please make cheques out to Disability Networks. If you want to make a BACS payment please send it to RBS International, account name Disability Networks, sort code 16-58-80, account number 10253427.
- You can suggest that Disability Networks is a beneficiary at your organisation’s fundraising events.
- Corporate support in the form of services, staff or cash from local businesses and organisations is invaluable in consolidating our work and allows us to develop services in line with user feedback.
- You as an individual can support our work by volunteering your time or services as a one-off gift or as a regular commitment.
- Gifts in Wills help us to connect people to Manx disability services and leisure opportunities.
- When someone dies, giving a donation in memory is a touching way to remember a much loved relative or friend.